Friday, February 25, 2005

Nostalgia--NOT.

The Cussing King (see Daddy) dropped by today. He and my aide (a former student from the same period) and I talked about my classes last year. Ohmigod. I had forgotten how chaotic things were for me, especially in the first semester. I was at the disposal of my kids. I had no behavior management plan and my heart was bleeding all over the place. I was way too nice.
We all shared a good laugh and in that moment I realized that the Predictors and Advice Givers were right. Things do get easier as you become more comfortable with the environment and develop your flow. It only took me two years to understand this. If if I become more comfortable each year, well, it's gonna be ON! (as my students would say)

3 Comments:

Blogger jiri said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

7:52 PM  
Blogger jobs123 said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a dating club
blog/site. I mostly deals with dating club
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

3:56 PM  
Blogger milfcritic said...

free dating site

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home