Thursday, March 17, 2005

worrisome

during my spring break i have not graded, lesson planned, or even thought about the kids (correction: i've thought about them while reading ruby payne). reading the blogs of fellow teachers currently working makes me dread going back to the classroom. what's wrong with me? i have these grand illusions that i want to be in the classroom every minute and can't wait to get back. i have to admit, i felt that last year. but today, the thursday before returning, all i'm entertaining is a sinking feeling in my stomach.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pigs said...

Oh, don't worry about it. You just have the "Sunday Night Homework Feeling." You'll get over it when you go back. But if makes you feel better, I'm on Spring Break next week! WOoooooooooooooo!!! And I plan to work and think about my kids, um...NONE.

8:27 AM  
Blogger EdWonk said...

Sinner!! ;)

4:07 PM  
Blogger Anonymouph said...

Ok, here's something that really MIGHT make you feel better. It's Sunday (again), and I've been on break all week. I have this awful premonition that someone is going to have to drag me to school KICKING AND SCREAMING tomorrow.

I made myself get up at 6:30am on this, my last day off, in hopes that I'll be able to get to bed on-time tonight. Thanks for showing me that it is possible to survive the transition back to school.

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home