Tuesday, May 03, 2005

to sum up my day...

I've been in a hellcat mood. I'm super bitchy and I don't care. One of my little bratty kids came up to me and protested in rapidvalleygirl language, "I can't believe I'm failing. I was absent, and um, well, you know, you were supposed to give me my make up work and you didn't give me nothing."

Normally I don't insult or yell at my kids and I tactfully remind them about their grammar. But McBitch came out and I said, in front of others, "FIRST of all, it's "you didn't give me anything" because "you didn't give me nothing" is a double negative. Secondly, I don't remember you asking and, more importantly, do not speak to me in that tone. Now, what do you need again?"

My tone was super derisive and my resident Bitch was smirking at this Valley Girl. Other stellar things I've said today:

Whiner: Can we not do anything because I have a lot of work to do for my AP English class?
Me: Well, I guess you shouldn't take AP if you can't keep up with it.

What I wanted to add: Why don't you just sign up for DELTA?

Annoying Kid: Ms, Ms, Ms?
Me: You are way too annoying for me answer to you right now. Go sit down and try to contact me again. And be silent while you do it.

very cute kid who usually cracks me up has managed to get light blue paste from science class all over his hands, his clothes, my desk, and my floor:

me: Ray, are you in fifth grade? Do I need to take you down to the local elementary school so you can play with the other children?

a contar, how many days left?

4 Comments:

Blogger Pigs said...

Oh, no.....they're just like that everywhere this month, I guess. Only a few more weeks, though, right??

6:47 PM  
Blogger la maestra said...

at the end of business wednesday, we've got 15 days left. FIFTEEN. can i get a hell yeah?

8:28 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I am offically jealous of you guys. Adult Ed sucks ass. I want to have summers off!

I think the bitchy mood is going around.

10:57 PM  
Blogger MommyProf said...

They are still whiny in college. And sometimes they get their mommies to call and bitch at you!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home