Monday, June 13, 2005

for real.

Dear ChicaBonita,

I regret to inform you that you must complete the make-up work for Friday. I understand that you missed a day of summer school because you had a beauty pageant and, truly, I'm feelin for ya. You seem to be astounded that you are obligated to complete "all that work" and your petty threat about not completing the assignment does nothing to ruffle my feathers. In actuality, what irritates me is your audacious complaining.

Let me set a few things straight for ya:
1. You failed the first time. Summer school is a favor for kids who skipped the first year. You don't get special privileges.
2. I'm your only hope for passing.
3. I don't like kids who think they can get out of stuff if they give attitude. I also don't like to be threatened.
4. I don't care if you like me. I really and truly don't.

Thus, you can take your make-up work and complete it or burn it. I consider you an enabled child who needs to be checked, but I'm not the one to do it. This should come from your mother, who apparently encouraged you to miss school for your pageant. Glad to see the priorities are in place. Good luck.

6 Comments:

Blogger la maestra said...

oh my GOD, i totally have a student like that, although she was not in a beauty pageant in actuality, just in her annoying little dreamworld. if you have time to put on your cleavagey top and sprinkle body glitter on your chest, i think you have time to do your effin' homework and get your ass to summer school at the same time as everyone else.

althought it's possible, mh, that we are just bitter about never being beauty pageant worthy =P

7:36 PM  
Blogger Mad Hatter said...

whatev. you don't know about my pageant past? i was featured on tlc.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Hopefully she's hot enough to get a man to marry her and she'll make enough off the divorce.

(Hm, I need to remember that you don't actually know me and what a hard core feminist I am, so I meant that tongue-in-cheek.)

10:41 PM  
Blogger Mad Hatter said...

Hard core feminists unite! :) I got your sarcasm and I reveled in it.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Pigs said...

Nice. REAL nice. I bet she'll go far in life. With her mom.

9:52 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Next up? A note from her mother asking you to allow the sudent more time.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home